How to Migrate from another eCommerce platform to CommerceUp?
Migrating your data from one eCommerce platform to another could be a grueling task. Hence, we at commerceUp have made the process easy and simple to work with. All you have to do is provide us with the details and fulfill the checklist that we share with you as an onboarding requirement such as
- Product Data and Details: Number of products you have, Products with variants, Product CSV (For more detail, visit:How to create a CSV file for Bulk uploading New Products ), Product Images (folder to be shared on wetransfer or direct upload to commerceup) and all the other product-related details.
- Assets Detail: Store Logo(Main logo, Banner logo), SEO image, Homepage requirement (no. of sections, sub-sections) to be displayed on the header, Graphic and design scheme and styles.
- Store Information: Website Tag line (Max. 100 characters), Detailed description (to be used in SEO), Support Contact details (Email/Phone Number), GSTIN number for the invoice, Social media links.
- Third-Party Integration: Payment/SMS Gateway Name & Keys/Login Credentials, ERP integration (If you have any or using ERP).
- Shipping Details: You will have to provide us the detail on how you are going to handle shipping. If you have a shipping provider then you will have to give the documentation and help us connect with the shipment partner. You will also have to tell us the shipping rules which can, later on, be changed or created by you (Details on Shipment Rules ).
- Domain Integration: Domain provider details & Keys/Login Credentials.
- Page Designs & Requirement: Design for Desktop Header, Toolbar, Menu can be selected from our Pre-designed templates whose link we will share with you. Similarly, we will also share the designs for Homepage widgets, templates for the Product Detailing Page. And around those designs, we can customize your store as per your needs. You may also mention any other requirements that you have.
- Analytics (Optional): Google analytics ID, Tag manager ID, SEO verification code.
- Additional Features: Any other special requirement you have, should be mentioned beforehand.
After you have submitted all the data and details, we will start working on your online store and the progress will be shared with you.