Comment on page
Every business has unique needs that require customized features to boost their functionality or services which helps to make a store stand out among competitors and facilitate a seamless eCommerce experience to your customers.
To cater to your business needs, we have created a marketplace for additional features which are built by our team and can easily be integrated into your store on demand.
This marketplace is divided into three sections:
This consist of all the additional feature that is available for you to add to your store as per your business needs, you can use these feature to boost your store's performance and give your users a unique eCommerce experience and simultaneously helps to optimize your store.
- 1.Abandoned Cart is quite common in the eCommerce business, and If someone has left a filled cart behind, it doesn't necessarily mean that they have lost interest in the product or have purchased it elsewhere. Instead, they may be just be looking for that little nudge in your direction, and this is where the Abandoned Cart notification will help, this feature allows you to send mail to your customer what they might be missing and left in their carts. Once it is subscribed from your end, it can easily be enabled from the backend of your store. To know more on how to enable it from the platform, visit:Abandoned Cart
- 2.Sometimes due to unforeseen reasons, an order might not be completed or get terminated by a customer in the middle of the transactions, in such a scenario getting notified for any abandoned order will make it easier for you to rectify why did that happen and appropriate action can be taken from your side so that you can have smooth transaction flow for your orders simultaneously making your store better in all the aspects which are necessary for any emerging business. By Integrating this feature you will be notified of abandoned orders through emails associated with your business. To know more on how to enable it through the platform, visit:Abandoned Order Mailer
- 3.Putting an effective e-commerce shipping strategy in place is one of the impactful steps you can take your business online. And through these effective shipping methods; you can increase your customer's satisfaction by giving them a more efficient shipping & delivery experience. Using this feature you will be able to create different kinds of delivery methods and set limits on how you would execute them to provide better shipment to your customers. To know more about how to enable this feature and create delivery methods, visit: How to Create Delivery Method For Your Online Store?
- 4.In an eCommerce business, it is quite common to levy extra charges on products or shipping methods (Local or Global) so as to enhance your productivity and provide better service to your customers. Through this app, you will be able to create extra charge rules for your products and delivery methods and integrate the same into your online store. To know more about how to enable this feature from the platform and create a new charge rule, visit:Extra Charges
- 5.Getting feedback about a product/service can help you improve its quality and make your store more efficient and reliable for your customers. Providing feedback mail for your customers shows that you are concerned about their opinions and are always open to new ideas/suggestions. Keeping that in mind, you can use the Feedback Mail feature to enable your customers to submit feedback about a product after it has been delivered. To know more about how to enable this feature from the platform, visit:Feedback Mail
- 6.Gift wrapping is a good way to save your customers time. Your clients don't need to buy wrapping paper and message cards & pack present themselves. You can give this option to your customers on the Cart page to choose the gift card design for their items. To know more about how to enable this feature from the platform and create gift wrap charges, visit:How To Add GiftWrap Charges with multiple designs For Your Online Store?
- 7.Integrating Google Maps into your eCommerce website can be a great strategy for any online business. It will allow your users to view your location(s) at a glance, often helping them make more informed decisions about your company. To know more about how to enable this feature from the platform, visit:How To Integrate Google Map On Online Store
- 8.Loyal Points are also known as reward points. And these points are earned by the customer. These reward points are the most immediate & long-term solutions to retain customers by rewarding them on points earned by them. Integrating this feature will let you reward your loyal customers with additional offers. To know more about how to enable this feature from the platform, visit:Loyal Points
- 9.Keeping the right inventory is a challenge and when shoppers visit your store only to find out what they were looking for is out of stock, might affect your store. To save you and your customers from this inconvenience, Using this feature will allow your customer to get notified that the product they were looking for is back in stock and they can now buy it. This will help you not lose the store engagement and sending out these emails will encourage people to come back. To know more about how to enable this feature from the platform, visit:Notify Customer
- 10.Once a customer places an order, and to start the order cycle from your end especially in times of high traffic it becomes important to be notified of a confirmed order so that you can start the process and complete the order ASAP. To get notified, you can use this feature which enables auto notification of a confirmed order. To know more about how to enable this feature from the platform, visit: Order Notification
- 11.Sponsored Products help you to increase sales for your online store by reaching customers to your sponsored products or the products which you want to advertise. You can show the sponsored products at the top via search & on Product-Listing Page to your customers. Using this feature, you will be able to provide ranks to your products which acts as boost value and in turn will be reflected on your store as a sponsored product at top of PLP and also at PDP. To know more about how to enable this feature from the platform, visit: Promote products on top with Boost value
- 12.Refer & Earn strategy is used by many top e-commerce businesses to incentivize existing customers to recommend the brand and its products to their family & friends. Existing customers can also get a reward for referring their friends. To know more about how to enable this feature from the platform, visit: Refer & Earn
- 13.Shipping slots are the simplified solution to offer scheduled delivery for your store's products and streamline your delivery process, leading to the most satisfactory delivery experience for the customers. Do you want to deliver orders at the customer's command? If yes then, this can be achieved using the Delivery Slot Management System. With delivery slot management, you can let your customers choose their preferred date and time when they want to get the orders. To know more about how to enable this feature from the platform, visit: SHIPPING SLOTS
- 14.As a merchant, enabling a seamless payment experience to customers and giving them an option of faster checkout by allowing them to save their card details using a tokenization mechanism will not only give your customers a superior experience but also will help increase your revenue as now they won't have to enter their card details every time they shop which will decrease drop-offs at checkout page. And also you will be able to provide personalized offers to your customers on the checkout page. Using this feature will let your customers save their Card Details enabling them faster checkout option on your store. To know more about how to enable this feature from the platform, visit:Tokenization Pay
- 15.Google Shop feed is an XML file containing product information that can be used to advertise products on google shop. These feeds are used to display product listings and also help Google understand what your products are all about. Google Shopping feed is what describes and organizes your product information in a way that Google can understand.Using this feature you will be able to generate a google feed that is updated on the daily basis and use it for the google merchant (or shopping) center feed. To know more about how to enable this feature from the platform, visit: Google Shop Feed
- 16.We have introduced a feature through which you can embed a banner image for all your products and show this image on PDP Page or Cart Page and you can also add a route link to these banner images which can redirect a user to a different product page or any store page as per your requirement. This feature is for both desktop & mobile. To know more about how to enable this feature from the platform, visit: Banner Images For PDP & Cart Page
- 17.Using this app, you can now add or manage all the postal codes that you are providing your services to. Also, by enabling this on your store your users will be able to check if a product is deliverable to their locations or not from the PDP or through the Checkout page on your store. To know more about how to enable this feature from the platform, visit:Serviceable Pin-code
- 18.Instead of just selling your products directly, an alternative way is to sell them using Gift Card. It is widely growing & appreciated in all industrial sectors. Through gift vouchers, you can increase your brand visibility, customer loyalty, and provide special benefits to the customers. Using this feature your customer will be able to buy a product in the form of a gift voucher and send it to their loved ones. To know more about how to enable this feature from the platform, visit:Gift Voucher
- 19.Commerceup Wallet Cashback allows merchants to provide cashback offers to their customers. It helps the customers to collect cashback money directly into their wallet, which later can be redeemed on their next purchase. This feature will allow you to reward your customer cashback, credits, loyalty points or refund directly to the wallet associated with their account. To know more about how to enable this feature from the platform, visit:Wallet Cashback & Loyalty Program