In order for us to develop mobile apps for android or iOS, listed below are the few things that we require from clients:
- 1.Assets such as featured graphics (image in landscape format which basically highlights your business), splash images(image used when a mobile app is loading when opened), app icons, play store images (could be screenshots of mobile PWA), and app store images. For more details visit:Mobile apps Assets & Graphics requirements
- To do that, first, you’ll have to sign-up/log in with Google’s firebase developer console by going to the link https://firebase.google.com/ and sign in using your Google account (Business mail recommended- it could either be google workspace or google account).
- Once you have signed up, click on the “Get Started” button, you will then be redirected to Firebase dashboard.
- Now click on the “Create new project”, in the next screen Enter the name of your project, click on the check box below and click on the “Continue” button.
- Next, you will be asked if you want to enable google analytics for your project which is up to you. Now, click on the “Create Project or Continue” button.
After following the above-mentioned steps your firebase project will be created successfully.
- Next, on the sidebar, click on the Gear button associated with the Project Overview tab and navigate to “User and Permission”.
- In the pop-up, click on the Add Member button. Now, in the email field enter [email protected] and select the Role as “Owner” from the dropdown and then click on the Add member button.
- First sign-up with google play console using your organisation’s google id(recommended) by going to the link https://play.google.com/console/u/0/signup
- Once you have logged in, you will be asked to enable 2-step verification to create a developer account on google play console. By clicking on the “Turn-on 2-step verification” button you will be redirected to a different URL, complete the steps there and you will be redirected to the next screen.
- Now click on the “Get started” button associated with the “An Organisation or business” section.
- In the next screen, fill out the form asking for the business details (make sure you use all the legal names and detail registered.)
Now, click on the “Create account and Pay” button (You will have to pay 25$ (subject to change)).
Once your payment is successful, a confirmation pop-up will appear, click on the “Go to Play console ” button and you will be redirected to the play console dashboard.
- Next, you will have to verify your identity by clicking on the “Verify ID” button. Now follow the steps asked in the next few pop-ups. You will have to submit a Government-issued ID document picture (In the Case of INDIA- Aadhar-ID is not accepted as of yet).
- After submitting the document, your legal name (name in the ID), business address the verification process will start which might take 24-48 hours to complete.
For Now, navigate to the “User and Permission” section and click on the Invite user button.
- In the next screen, enter the email [email protected] in the user detail section and navigate to the Account Permission tab and click on the Admin check box and then click on the Invite User button. In the pop-up, click on the “Send Invitation” button.