How to add products to New/Existing Collection
Adding products to the new or existing collection can be done easily through the commerceUp platform. Follow the below steps to do the same
- The Added collection- "New Year" will now be visible in the Collection window. You can perform multiple operations on the collection like View, Edit, and Delete.
- To add products to the Collection, click on the Edit button as shown in the figure. It will open another window from where you can add products through different methods like "autocomplete" & "search products by SKU" by clicking on the "Add Product" button.
a) To add a single product in the Collection, Select "autocomplete" option while adding product in "Add Product" Pop-up window
Add product via autocomplete
- Using the "autocomplete" option, lets you add a single product in the collection at a time.
- To add multiple products through this option, you'll have to add products again & again in the collection. To avoid repeating the same process, follow the process mention below
b) Add multiple SKUs of product in Collection by using the "SKU" option.
- You can add multiple SKUs at the same time. // Saves Time
- Multiple SKU's are separated by commas to add multiple products to the Collection.
c) Save Products in Collection
To add these search SKU's in the list of Collection, click on the Add Product button. It will add all your search products by SKU's in the Collection list.
d) View Added Products in Collection List
After saving your products, you can view them in the Collection List.
(Note-If any product-ID (SKU) does not exist, it will give you a message " SKU doesn't exist" in place of the product name.)
You can group your products into collections to make it easier for customers to find them by category. Here are a few examples of collections that you might create:
- clothes for men, women, or children.
- items of a certain type, such as lamps, cushions, or rugs.
- items on sale, offers.
- items in a certain size or color.
- seasonal products, such as holiday cards and decorations.