PickUp Location feature allows your customer to choose their preferred location from your online store. From that location, your valuable customers can also choose to pick up their order instead of getting it delivered.
To enable this feature on your online E-commerce store, please follow the below steps:
- 1.Click on Settings->Shipping Provider->PICKUP
2. Click on the + button.
3. Add the Pickup Location store address information. In this section, you will add the required details for pickup address, like- Store name, Contact number, Country, State, City, Line1 or address, and postal code.
You can also mention the date & time slot for picking up an order by a customer.
- Minimum Days & Future Days: Through this column, you can add the date which is available for pickup. Here we have set the minimum days set to 1 & future days set to 5. Pick up date will be available from tomorrow to the next 5 days. Suppose we are adding this data on 24th August. Then on store pickup date will start from 25th August to 28th August
- Start Time & End Time
You can also mention the time slot at which you want the pickup order to Start and End.
4. Enable your Pickup Location by clicking on Enable Pickup option & save your location.
5. How "PickUp Location" Feature will be displayed to your customers on Your E-commerce Store?
Pickup Location will be shown to your customers at the checkout page. Customers can choose an option: "No, I want to pick up" & select a location from the Select Locations drop-down menu. With that preferred location, customers can place an order.
Before selecting Pickup
Post selecting Pickup checkbox
Chose a Slot:
Customers can choose a date & time slot for a pickup order.
Slot selection drop down
Customers can also fill in the address manually without choosing a Pick-Up address on the same page.