How To Integrate Google Map On Online Store
Integrating Google Maps into your eCommerce website can be a great strategy for any online business. It will allow your users to view your location(s) at a glance, often helping them make more informed decisions about your company. Benefits of Google Maps for Online Businesses: 1. Minimize delivery errors. 2. Help customers to find difficult locations. 3. Find Location-specific Information 4. Offer Customer Credibility
How To Enable Google Map For Your Online Store?
- Click on Your Apps->Google Map.
- Enter the required Google key information & click on the Save button to save details.
To generate Google Map keys, follow the below steps: 1. Go to URL: console.developers.google.com 2. Create a project.
3. Go to APIs & Services->Credentials Page.
How Google map will help your customers?
- Customers can search out their current location.
- Customers can search for any location.
- Searching in the input field & chose the place.
- Dragging map & get the location.