Adding Chat Buttons via Dynamic Script
If you are going to add free social media buttons through which your customers can contact you via a message, you are in right place. Here, we are going to use the get button widget that allows you to place a button on your website that helps your website visitors to write instant messengers to your company. How you integrate Chat Buttons on Your Ecommerce Store? 1. Go to the website: https://getbutton.io 2. You can add the following buttons to the widget.
- Facebook Messenger
- SMS(only for mobile)
- Instagram Wechat & other messengers are not available.
Free Widget: In the free version you can: a) Add two buttons b) change the color of the main button to Gray, Red, Orange, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, Black. c) change the position of the bottom Left or Right corner of your website. d) change call to action message.
3. Here we will add a free Whatsapp chat for our store. a) In the first step; chose the Whatsapp icon for adding the Whatsapp chat.
b) In the second step; Add a Whatsapp number for which you want to integrate the chat.
4. Customize your button: In the free trial; you can edit position, Call to action, Whatsapp pre-filled message for the Whatsapp icon.
5. In the next step; add a mail id on which you will get the button code.
6. Paste the code into the dynamic script. Click on Store Preferences->Dynamic Scripts.
7. Paste your script here & finally click on the Save button.