User Role Setting
Member roles are assigned based on the type of login used. You can assign the duties & roles to your staff on the basis of their job role. Steps: 1. Click on Settings->User Role. 2. Click on the +Add User button.
2. Enter email-id & choose the user role to which you want to assign the role.
Following below is the detail regarding the access that will be given to a particular user role, you can use this as a reference while inviting a user to manage the store.
- 1.Admin - The user invited for this role will have full access to your store and will be to make any change/update on your store. That user will also be able to invite other users to manage the store.
- 2.View Catalog - The user invited for this role will only be able to manage and view the Catalog of your store.
- 3.Editor - The user invited for this role will have access to the Catalog, Bulk Upload, and Gallery section of your store where the user will be able to manage the catalog and make changes in it.
- 4.Marketing - The User will only have access to the Marketing section of the store and through this user will be able to use marketing tools like Sales, Coupon, Offer and run promotions on your store.
- 5.Orders View Only - The user will have access to the order section in which he/she can update the order status of the existing order and generate their invoice and packing slip only and they will not have access to any other feature.
- 6.Order - The user will have complete access to the Order section only and will be able to view and manage the existing orders and also can create an order manually.
- 7.Customers - As the name suggests, the user invited for this role will have complete access to the Customer section. The user will be able to add a new customer, check all the customers you have, and take the actions associated with a customer. He/She will also have access to Devices, Review, and Wishlist options.
- 8.Storefront and Theming - The only access user will have is to Customize the Navigation Menu and Static Pages.
- 9.Blogs - The user will only have access to the Blog feature where he/she can create or manage the blog of your store.
- 10.Store setting - The user will have access to the "Store Preferences" setting, in which the user will be able to change the preferences regarding Domain, Analytics, SEO, Social Login, Social links, and Dynamic Script.
- 11.Setting - The user will have access to the "Settings" section in which the user will be able to update setting related to Basic, Business, Payment Gateway, Tax Rules, Shipment Settings, SMS gateway, Order tags, Mobile Apps Setting, Advanced feature, and Mailer Subscription settings.
- 12.Order in Dashboard - The user will have access to your store's dashboard, through which the user will be able to keep track of everything that goes on your store in terms of Sales and Order summary, and Product statistics. The user will also be able to make monthly comparisons of your sale and customer acquired.
3. Once you click on the Invite button an invite mail will be sent to the entered user mail id and they will be able to access the store as per the role assigned to them.